I just got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Josh – The Jaguar – for the second time! And I did not even get around to acknowledge the first time. So here it goes. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and it nice to see that someone appreciates my drawings.
Go and check out his blog The Jaguar and its allies. I learned a lot about jaguars in Belize which I had no idea were there, when I visited the country.
The award was originally created by Okoto Enigma and is
…an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Mystery Blogger Award comes with some rules. They are:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three Things About Me
- I am (almost) always late. It´s just the person I am. No other excuses. That´s why I am answering here to the first nomination by Josh, and after a month of procrastination I will get to the second one.
- I go to bed way too late for no apparent reason.
- I love cheese.
The answers to Josh´ questions
- If you could take a free class on any topic, what would it be?
Spanish lessons. I want to learn more.
- What is your favorite book?
Too many to narrow it down to one. But anything by Paul Auster and Herman Hesse.
- Do you have a specific place you like to go when you need to think? If so, where?
Not really. But I think I tend to get ideas when exercising or lying lazily on the couch.
- Imagine you’ve been commissioned to write any book you want. What kind of book would you write (e.g. fantasy, horror, memoir, nonfiction, etc.)?
Fantasy. There will be dragons and wizards! And a dog.
- Funny/weird question: If you had to survive in one of the following inhospitable locations, which would you choose?
- The arctic
- The Kalahari Desert
- The Amazon rain forest
I already live just below the arctic circle in an inhospitable place. So am not sure I want to move to another one. But maybe the rain forest might be a nice change.
I imagine it like this
Here are my nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award. If you’ve been nominated, you are in no way obligated to accept this award; it’s simply a token of my appreciation!
- Na Ry
- Hilary Farmer
- Essentially Creative Times
Questions for Nominees
- What skill would you like to learn this year?
- Have you attempted something and failed but still considered it a valuable experience?
- If you could go any place you want to right now. Where would you go?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
- Jam and cheese on bread is delicious! Agree or disagree?